Other ways to give
- Payroll Giving (also known as Give As You Earn) is a tax efficient way for UK Income Tax payers to donate to chosen charities. Donations are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give will only cost you 80p, and if you’re a higher rate tax payer it will only cost you 60p.You can set up a donation from your pay very easily by completing a payroll giving form online. If you have a friendly employer you may be able to ask for a matching grant to the trust. Download the Give As You Earn Donor Instruction Form.
- If your workplace, school or community group has a charity of the year, please consider nominating us.
- If you are interested in volunteering with our small team in the London office, we would love to hear from you! Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a strict policy regarding volunteering in Nepal. We do not accept short term placements, gap year students or people without a relevant qualification due to the rising trends of fake orphanages and selling of volunteer placements in Nepal.
If you’re looking for inspiration, here are some more fundraising ideas:
- Organise your own fundraising auction. Ask people to donate items or auction off your talents for a day!
- Sponsored bike ride
- Cake sale
- Coffee morning
- Hold a fashion show
- Organise a fun run
- Host an international themed evening with Nepali decorations, food and music. Why not add in a quiz or raffle to round off the evening. Don’t forget to charge an entry fee.