One Off Donation


Please enter your payment details:


Please enter your billing name and address:

Increase the value of your gift by 25%! If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your gift can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address; no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Yes, I am a UK Tax Payer and I would like Child Rescue Nepal to reclaim the tax on all qualifying donations I have made as well as any future donations until I notify them otherwise.

There is a problem with your payment –